Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Which tablets can prevent erectile dysfunction ?

Hi Doctor - Iam 40 yrs old and I am not getting aroused for sex and no erection also happening. I am healthy and have no other problemes. Pls advise for any tablets/medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi read ur prob
such kind of problems occured due to either underlaying dieseas or any hormonal defficiency. if u dont have any these then the cause of erectile dysfunction is psycogenic (depression, anxiety). so u have to consult with urogenital surgeon and psychiatrist.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Have you been tested for Diabetes. Is there any burning micturition. You need to get tested if you haven't. There are various methods to treat but first you need to rule out the above problems and psychological issues as well. While being with your partner, the moment you feel loss of erection, you may ask her to masturbate your penis till you get erection again then you can resume sexual intersourse with her. If this doesn't work you may report to Urologist. There are medicines like Sildenafil available, pumps, surgeries also which can be discussed with your Urologist which one to best suit you.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor