Which is more painful physical or mental?

By the way.. folks i wish to ask u which is more painful..... Physical or mental pain !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Mental pain, due to mental illness is dull and chronic long history. but physical pain due to injury is very intense (depending upon the type of injury).
nidhin143's  Response
A muscle cramp is a sudden contraction of one or more of the muscles. The result can be intense pain and an inability to use the affected muscles. In athletes, common causes of leg cramps are overuse, stress and dehydration during sports played in warm weather. Overuse, injury, muscle strain or staying in the same position also may cause cramps. Writer's cramp affects the thumb and first two fingers of the hand with which one writes and is caused by using the same muscles for long periods. At home, one can develop hand or arm cramps spending long hours gripping a paintbrush or using a garden tool. Other causes may include circulatory or nerve problems. Some cramps occur during rest. A common variety of muscle cramp occurs in the calf muscles or toes during sleep. What is the treatment? To reduce muscle cramps one can learn stretching exercises that can help reduce the chances of getting muscle cramps. Drinking plenty of liquids also helps. For recurrent cramps that disturb sleep, the doctor may prescribe
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, mental pain is more intense as physical pain can be relieved with relative ease by giving local pain killers and anit inflammatory drugs, but in case of mental pain it is difficult to identify the real cause and its usually chronic and difficul to treat. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Anwar Nadeem's  Response
Depending on a person
Dr. Chandra,
Homeopath
's
 Response
hello
mental pain is more worse for the body as the dynamic equliberian is lost.
wish you good health
terenaamsri's  Response
What are the common misconceptions about cancer pain? * Cancer causes intolerable pain that cannot be relieved - in fact some patients with cancer pain never have pain. For those who do, cancer pain can be relieved. * Pain means that cancer is getting worse - Pain can be due to cancer or the effects of cancer treatment, Sometimes the pain is unrelated to cancer. * “Shots” or injections will be needed to control cancer pain - at least 90% of cancer pain can be effectively relieved by simple medications that are taken by mouth. “Shots” are almost never necessary. * Patients who use narcotics will become addicted - patients who take narcotics for pain rarely, if ever, become addicted. * If strong narcotics like morphine are used too early in the treatment, they will not work later if the pain gets worse - strong medications like morphine stay effective as long as they are needed. If pain increases, the medication dose can be increased.