What is Muscle cramps?
Muscle cramps are pains in muscles that can occur spontaneously or after exercise when the muscle goes into spasm i.e. involuntary contraction.
Questions and answers on "Muscle cramps"
Health resources related to Muscle cramps
- Does high altitude cause muscle cramps
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of estazolam?
- Abdominal muscle cramps during pregnancy
- Age 36 experiencing muscle cramps weakness
- How to get rid of muscle cramps
- Is muscle cramps, pain, or weakness a side effect of rilutek?
- Can bystolic cause leg muscle cramps
- Muscle cramps while exercising
- Is muscle cramps or stiffness a side effect of telmisartan?
- What causes leg muscle cramps