Which country has the highest rate of heart attack and why?

Which country has the highest rate of heart attach and why? Which country has the highest rate of heart attach and why?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
the US. WHy? McDonalds and inbreeding.

My husband passed away with a heartattack he was in hoespital a night before and the docs said he is fine to leave he was never dignosed a heart patient but he was having a high bp which I know can cause heart attack. whaht I want to know is that i met him at the airport and at thime that time he was fine he picked up my suticase which were heavy why it did not give him a heart trouble at that time but after few hours?

helllo my name is steven and yesterday i sent a message describing my problem which was answered. Today ive been trying to not think about these problems but it still hurts. My chest is in pain, my heart is beating fast than slows down and i have this pain in my arm that goes all the way down to my hand. I went to the clinic and asked a question about this in this site and these 2 doctors say its due to stress but the truth is Im not stessed. What should i do the pain is been going on all day, how can i make it stop? I took two advils ( tylenol ) to help me but the pain still remains. Please help!!! THIS WAS THE QUESTION I POSTED YESTERDAY Diziness, feeling Cold, feeling like vomiting, chest/arm pain, annoying heart beat,shortness of breath . Hello my name is Steven. Lately for the last 6 days I ve been feeling really bad. I am 20 years old 5 ``11`` and i weight 178 pounds. I feel like vomiting(but don t),a bit dizy, have headaches,shortnes of breath,feel cold all the time and my heart seems to go fast(since i hear it all the time).My arm often hurts or feels heavy and at night i have a super hard time to sleep. I went to the clinic and the doctor ended up giving me anxiety pills and told me to go get a blood test . The pills have not help me so far . My temperature level 35.78(seems low,went up and down a bit during the last days) My resting heart rate is 76. I ve been a bit stressed for a final exam(university) that i had on tuesday and thats why they gave me anxiety pills. Now i have none and still feel like this PLease help!!! I have another exam coming up at the end of april but to be honest im not even thinking about it.

I am trying to figure out what this is...my mom had anxiety on medication. I used to take blood pressure meds due to other meds causing it. I have high cholesterol but take CoQ10 allergic to prescription medication. Lately if I get upset or someone is upset I can feel it. Today I got upset and could feel my blood pressure rising. I could feel I could not control what was happening to me. I feel my body shaking inside and my chest starting to tighten. My ears started humming. Took blood pressure pulse 78 170/99. I can still feel it in my arms and chest like a shaking uncomfortable feeling. Do not know why for the past two weeks been experiencing this feeling. Each time my blood pressure goes from normal to a high level. Today is the highest. Kaiser doctors are to busy to see me today. It is scaring me as I know to calm down and I go off to my room. But the flutters I feel of nerves and feeling in my head of blood pressure I can not control. I am 54 female worried I am having or going to have a heart attack.

Recent questions on  Cardiovascular disease

For the past 4 days, my blood pressure has been running anywhere from 130/95 to 120/102. My blood pressure is usually normal (typically 120/78 or so). I have high cholesterol and a family history of heart disease & am 51. What I don t understand is the numbers being close together. My last reading was 119/102.

I am a 44 year old male with a family history of hyperlipidemia and heart disease. My father had a AMI at age 50 and expired. His father expired at age 51 with an AMi. Both were sudden death. I had a Cardiac CTA yesterday which revealed a calcium score of 252. The report revealed a 70-80% blockage to the middle of the LAD with about 50% occlusion on both of the ends. Seeing a cardiologist tomorrow. What do you think the treatment will be for this?

I recently had an ECG after an abnormal EKG. The ECG showed vent. rate 108bpm Sinus tachycardia, PR interval 158 ms, possible left atrial enlargement, QRS duration 88 ms , nonspecific ST abnormality, QT/QTc 368/493 ms, abnormal ECG, P-R-T axes 70 48 58 and prolonged QT. The cardiologist didn t seem very concerned and felt the abnormality was because of the medication I was taking - remeron for sleeping; I suffer from chronic insomnia. I have been on this medication for over two years and have never had any side effects or problems with it. In the past three-four months, however, I have been experiencing chest pains, some severe which is why I went to my physician to get the first EKG which showed a fast heart beat and was referred to the cardiologist for an ECG, EKG and a stress test. I was only on the treadmill for maybe 4 1/3 minutes before I experienced SOB and chest pains. They repeated the ECG and I was told it was abnormal and to discuss my medications with my psychiatrist and that I had nothing to worry about. When I see abnormal ECG, EKG and am taking nitro tablets with a family history of heart disease (father COPD, CHF and angioplasty; grandfather died of a heart attack), I have a tendency not to believe the doctor. I have not even been contacted by my physician for a follow-up visit. Should I be concerned. Cancer also runs in my family; my father died of colon, liver CA and I am breast cancer survivor. I d appreciate your comments. Should I seek another opinion? Thanks, Mary Kopco YYYY@YYYY I am a 61 y.o. white female, 137 lbs w/ hx of cancer (bilateral mastectomy and hysterectomy for CA of uterus), osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, high cholesterol (328), allergic to any statin drugs, being treated with Zetia 10 mg 1 x/day. Presently taking nitro tabs for chest pain, oxybutityn for overactive bladder, clonazepam 1mg 3x/day for anxiety and depression. I look forward to your response. Thank you.

hi my father was 76 and died of ischaemic heart disease and severe coronary atherosclerosis: heart hypertrophy and chronic congestive heart failure he was waiting for tests to be done with waiting lists 14 weeks i need to know if he could of been cured if he was seen sooner rather than later

How do I help my wife of 40 + years who has developed dementia in the last two, getting worse all the time: memory, mood etc. I try to do everything I can for her but she does not cooperate a good share of the time. She sits in a recliner all day...

i lack vitamin D & Vitamin B12 .how manage this two naturally ?

I had completed my routine blood check up 5 days back, I have attached my report. Please review my report & let me know on the actions that need to be taken, am currently consuming 125 mg of thyroxine