Which country has the highest rate of heart attack and why?

Which country has the highest rate of heart attach and why? Which country has the highest rate of heart attach and why?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
the US. WHy? McDonalds and inbreeding.

My husband passed away with a heartattack he was in hoespital a night before and the docs said he is fine to leave he was never dignosed a heart patient but he was having a high bp which I know can cause heart attack. whaht I want to know is that i met him at the airport and at thime that time he was fine he picked up my suticase which were heavy why it did not give him a heart trouble at that time but after few hours?

helllo my name is steven and yesterday i sent a message describing my problem which was answered. Today ive been trying to not think about these problems but it still hurts. My chest is in pain, my heart is beating fast than slows down and i have this pain in my arm that goes all the way down to my hand. I went to the clinic and asked a question about this in this site and these 2 doctors say its due to stress but the truth is Im not stessed. What should i do the pain is been going on all day, how can i make it stop? I took two advils ( tylenol ) to help me but the pain still remains. Please help!!! THIS WAS THE QUESTION I POSTED YESTERDAY Diziness, feeling Cold, feeling like vomiting, chest/arm pain, annoying heart beat,shortness of breath . Hello my name is Steven. Lately for the last 6 days I ve been feeling really bad. I am 20 years old 5 ``11`` and i weight 178 pounds. I feel like vomiting(but don t),a bit dizy, have headaches,shortnes of breath,feel cold all the time and my heart seems to go fast(since i hear it all the time).My arm often hurts or feels heavy and at night i have a super hard time to sleep. I went to the clinic and the doctor ended up giving me anxiety pills and told me to go get a blood test . The pills have not help me so far . My temperature level 35.78(seems low,went up and down a bit during the last days) My resting heart rate is 76. I ve been a bit stressed for a final exam(university) that i had on tuesday and thats why they gave me anxiety pills. Now i have none and still feel like this PLease help!!! I have another exam coming up at the end of april but to be honest im not even thinking about it.

I am trying to figure out what this is...my mom had anxiety on medication. I used to take blood pressure meds due to other meds causing it. I have high cholesterol but take CoQ10 allergic to prescription medication. Lately if I get upset or someone is upset I can feel it. Today I got upset and could feel my blood pressure rising. I could feel I could not control what was happening to me. I feel my body shaking inside and my chest starting to tighten. My ears started humming. Took blood pressure pulse 78 170/99. I can still feel it in my arms and chest like a shaking uncomfortable feeling. Do not know why for the past two weeks been experiencing this feeling. Each time my blood pressure goes from normal to a high level. Today is the highest. Kaiser doctors are to busy to see me today. It is scaring me as I know to calm down and I go off to my room. But the flutters I feel of nerves and feeling in my head of blood pressure I can not control. I am 54 female worried I am having or going to have a heart attack.

Recent questions on  Cardiovascular disease

My husband's heart is beating loudly and seems to be beating irregularly. I took his blood pressure and it was normal. His heart rate was 102bpm. He also has an urge to cough periodically. He's had these episodes happen before and the cough has helped at times. Do we need to be concerned? His father died from heart disease and started having an irregular heart beat when he was 35.

Recently I have been experiencing a "racing heart" ulse rate upwards to 111, and general tiredness. Is this something to be concerned about since heart disease runs in my family, including a sibling that died from a heat attack at age 57. My age is 56

5'6" 175lbs in great shape. I run and walk and weight train. my heart started to "stutter" about 4 or 5 days ago and is increasing in occurence. sometimes multiple stutters. 47 years old. no history of heart disease. low cholesterol levels. low blood pressure.

l am a 51yrs old sudanese schoolteacher 5 ft six inches of height 55kgs weight diagnoesd in Kuwait chest hospital in 1989 as a vsd sevesre pulmonary hypertension and not indicated for surgery i got married in 1998 with three duaghters 12_10_8 .l know my case very well and l ve heart disease history a younger brother had died of heart failure and four youger brothers died in their baby hood they were likely have the same disease .my parents are close relatives and they still alive with reasnable health according to thier age.l was hospitalised in1986and 2006 for haemoptasis. I have been suffering recently from feet swelling and neck and shoulders stiffness specially when l carry any something over ten kilos of weight accompanied with a high fever and l feel the area very hot a two days ago echo showed that the case is normal a chest xray showed in the day that heart is not enlarged but not in good health other lab results 2days ago esr 8 mm/h.hb119.5percent uricacid 6.0 my question is what are the exepected symptoms and comlications in this case and how to deal with them.email: YYYY@YYYY cell 0000

How do I help my wife of 40 + years who has developed dementia in the last two, getting worse all the time: memory, mood etc. I try to do everything I can for her but she does not cooperate a good share of the time. She sits in a recliner all day...

i lack vitamin D & Vitamin B12 .how manage this two naturally ?

I had completed my routine blood check up 5 days back, I have attached my report. Please review my report & let me know on the actions that need to be taken, am currently consuming 125 mg of thyroxine