Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Where in Noida can I get operated on the foreskin of my penis ?

i m 32 my penis is not open from one side i want to operate it i m 32 married 5 years my penis is not open from one side so how can i operate it or who in noida can do so
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

Any abnormal opening of external urethral meatus on ventral is called as hypospadiasis..The opening can be corrected by surgery, but to reconstruct it , the skin of the prepuce of penis will be used... hence you must be circumscribed.urologist will do the surgery...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor