Suggest treatment for undescended testicle and hypospadias in a baby

Sir my son is born with undescended testicle and hypospadias. and for this me and my hubby have already consulted the doctor and for undescended testicle he has asked to wait till his 1 year of age. And of course we trust our doctor but still would like to know from the expert
Thu, 25 Apr 2019
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response

He is right, you should wait till he is 1 year of age and then go ahead with corrective surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you.

Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Pediatrician, Pulmonology