Where do I get the Biotene toothpaste with active ingredient as sodium and not fluoride used for dry mouth?

Hi. My name is Cheryl and I am in a predicament to say the least. I suffer from SEVERE dry mouth and I used to use Biotene's Dry mouth gentle mint toothpaste. However, Biotene was bought by a company that changed the formulation of this toothpaste gel (active ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate) and added too much fluoride and MINT such that I cannot use it. Do you know where I could purchase the OLD biotene toothpaste gel with the above active ingredient??? Help!
Tue, 17 Dec 2013