What would you suggest for lesions on the areola area of my breast?

Hi, I have possibly an abscess/ lesions, three small ones (side by side) on the areola area of one of my breast. My Primary Care Doctor ordered a diagnostic mammogram, which turned out to be normal. He also prescribed Bactrim DS 2xday. I have been taking it for 4 days with no results. It is becoming painful, even though there is no signs of pus or blood coming from the area. I applied some neosporin and camphor myself. No luck! What would you suggest?
Mon, 21 Oct 2019