What were the first signs you had that something was wrong with your heart ?

What were the first signs you had that something was wrong with your heart? Most people know the common symptoms of a heart attack: Chest pain , profuse sweating, left arm pain, jaw pain, etc. Well, you can also have a heart attack with no symptoms. If you ve been through trouble with your heart, talk about the days before you ended up in the hospital, how you felt for the days and weeks before that, and what ended you up in the hospital. i.e. How did you feel a month before you found out that you had some type of heart condition?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009