Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take to get pregnant after several failed attempts to conceive ?

Hi I m 23 years old. I was pregnent when I was 21 but i was studying so tat time I dont want baby so I take medicine. But know I want baby as we try a lots but I cnnt be ? Wats should I do know . My period is always before 5 day than last month. What should I do????
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Your period is regular,but you fail to conceive than you have to go for certain investigation like ultrasound,endoscopic examination for patency of tube and endometrium.
consult your Ob/gynecologist for further guidance.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
5 days b4 or after last mencess days is nothing to worry first you have to consult a good infertility specialist to evaluate your problem ie you have to check whether you have proper ovulation and your husband has adeqate count and sperm don't hesitate,then you will reach your destiny
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor