Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken to cure pimples and itchiness on scalp ?

pimples on scalp, itches today (3rd)day more so, have ha d rosasea before but never on scalp, what to put on? female, 53, educator. short straight hair ,natural gray. use no chemicals , no changes in shampoo in past 15 months. only new medication in past 10 days have been 5 continuos injeccions for back spams, dexaneurobion and homopeatic drops for thyroid. what to do, very uncomfortable.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello ms ,

you are suffering from folliculitis , plz do not worry it is very much treatable , you are already having homoeopathic drops fro thyroid , why not try for your back spasm as well , homoeopathic medicines will help for your spasm as well for folliculitis problem too.use an anti dandruff shampoo frequently.

Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear.go to ur homoeopathic dr again for a follow up and share ur problems.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor