Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

197 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment should be taken for liver problem ?

i have two bad habits 1.smoking 2.drinking from since 10 years now i getting pain from my liver since 6 months how to solve this problem please answer me i am waiting for your answer.
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
better u try some detoxification therapies for your better health.There are some alternative therapies which could be helpful for your healthy living like Ayurveda,ozone therapy,and chelation therapy..

Take care
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

It could probably be due to Alcoholic Hepatitis.Mean to say , too much alcohol damages the liver cells to an extent that the whole liver is involved and it causes pain.This needs complete evaluation and treatment as early as possible.There are risk of liver failure which is fatal.I advise you to visit Physician / Gastroenterologist as early as possible.

Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....