Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for hair loss and dandruff ?

I m 24 years old girl,i m suffering from hair fall day by day and also i have full dandruf what should i do to thicken my hair and to remove dandruf
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Kaleem Unnisa, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You should probably get yourself examined by a Dermatologist so that he can examine you and rule out the exact cause for Hair fall and Dandruff. May be you have Seborrheic Dermatitis. You may need medications. Eat protein rich diet like Egg whites, chicken, milk, fish and also fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor