Owl Image

What treatment should I take to get rid of big breasts and shrunk penis after having diagnosed with gynecomastia ?

i have 2 female breasts and my penise is nearly shrunk away? i am 56 years old,i have high blood preasure, diabetes ,and an enlarged heart .i no longer care greatly about sex,but six months ago i was diagnosed with gynemascostia [glandular] and three months later my penise started to shrink and went from 8 inches erect to almost three inches.i have a very uncomfortable feeling in my groin not quite pain.after seeing my doctor she say s with a smile, your breasts are developing nicely,any woman would be proud . i am very respectful to feminity but am not proud of these changes and want them reversed.
Mon, 23 Jan 2012