How is a gynecomastia surgery done?

(1.)In the gynecomastia surgery only the fat and glands are removed or treatment also includes medicine for Harmonal imbalance .(2)first I should go for the treatment of root cause of gynecomastia or first I should go for surgery(3)where I should go for surgery (I am a teacher and it is very dificult to live with this profession please sir suggest me).
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

You should be consulting an endocrinologist to rule out any hormonal issues. After that consult a plastic surgeon for gynecomastia surgery. Both fat and glands will be removed in surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.