Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for my father suffering from ischial bursitis with spur ?

sir,my father is suffering with ischial bursitis with spur since 15yrs for 24hrs as he was taken surgery 3yrs back from miot hospitals at chennai,he didnt get even small relief.already he also taken treatment from a reputed homeo doctor ,he also didnt get even small please suggest any
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
post surgical no relief in ischial bursitis with spur of long duration..What are his latest problems .Ask him to use scooter tube while sitting . & post more details .
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
i think better you consult ayurvedic doctor ,not apply oil suddenly until inflammation(swelling over the area and tenderness) is over.
or else write to me in detail with reports(scanned one),i will guide you ,what to do?
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor