Suggest exercise to alleviate pain in the hip

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
Exercise to strengthen hip with outside area pain
Sat, 5 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Proper cause needs to be detected.

Detailed Answer:
The pain on the outside of the hip that you have can be due to inflammation like bursitis or arthritis. This needs proper MRI scan of the hip to find the cause. Oral anti inflammatory medicines and calcium supplements can help in reducing the pain. The exercises are recommended once the acute pain subsides. The exercise can be suggested after a proper examination and range of movement of the affected hip.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal