Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for menses that last for months ?

Hi im 25 years old and i have irregular periods sometimes they last for months the most i been with it is six months. i wanted to know if there is a cure...please im desperete because im on my period right now and it has already been a month and i see no end anytime soon...i should mention i had my son about 5 years ago and i am also overweight
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As you have irregular period for pretty long time you have to consult gynaec and take treatment.
A hormonal course for 3-4 months will cure your problem.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor