Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for liver enlargement ?

My friend suffering from liver enlargement. Pl refer a specialist in hyderabad
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  244
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you can consult a physician with md degree in medicine.
you can find them in any medical college or any corporate hospitals.
take care
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello chitta kumar;

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Liver enlargement comes under specialization of Gastroenterologist so you can contact Gastro-enterologist in Hyderabad.

1-Dr.B.Ravi Shankar--windsor plaza vegetable market .Nallakunta Hyderabad

2-Dr.B.Ramna Kumar--2-1-162/2;Nallakunta Bagh.Lingampally Hyderabad

you can consult any of the two.These are names found on net so please consult after confirmation only.

Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor