What treatment should I take for liver enlargement ?

My friend suffering from liver enlargement. Pl refer a specialist in hyderabad
Wed, 18 May 2011
hello,
welcome to healthcaremagic
you can consult a physician with md degree in medicine.
you can find them in any medical college or any corporate hospitals.
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello chitta kumar;

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Liver enlargement comes under specialization of Gastroenterologist so you can contact Gastro-enterologist in Hyderabad.

1-Dr.B.Ravi Shankar--windsor plaza vegetable market .Nallakunta Hyderabad

2-Dr.B.Ramna Kumar--2-1-162/2;Nallakunta Bagh.Lingampally Hyderabad

you can consult any of the two.These are names found on net so please consult after confirmation only.

Thanks