Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for erectile dysfunction because of covered penis that is splinted at the front ?

hi doctor i have covered penis which is splinted at the front and i never do sex b/c there is erection failure thus what do you advice me ? i am male my age is 24 ,height 1.68, weight 60 kg and when i was baby i had faced from cancer and there is symbol of that in my neck and it was by ordinary treatment in which i cured from that by now i am feeling good sine i never see any sign ..what is your advice to this with regards ....
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi mhrtey,

Welcome to HCM.
You need to consult an urologist, who will have to examine you and do various investigations to make a diagnosis of your condition.
If the foreskin cannot be drawn back, you will need circumcision to correct that and it is important that you are able to pull back your foreskin, even if there is no erection, because the back of the head of the penis needs regular cleaning otherwise deposits called smegma keep on accumulating and cause serious problem later on in life.
As for your erectile dysfunction, depending on the clinical and lab findings appropriate treatment will have to be instituted.
Wish you all the best.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor