Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic. I can understand your concern. Yes animal fur, dander etc are very allergic to susceptible individuals. So possibility of allergy due to Guinea pig is more in your son s case. Best treatment of allergy is identification of allergen and complete avoidance of it. So better to take out Guinea pig from your home. He needs anti histamine and anti allergic drugs. Ask him to drink plenty of fluids orally and keep himself hydrated. For his eye symptoms, steroid containing eyedrops are beneficial. Don t worry, he will be alright with all these. Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wishing good health to your son. Thanks.