Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What treatment is best for PCOD ?

i am patient of pcod of 13 mm in my left ovary and had miscarage on sep 2010 that was 2 months pregnancy . i got married in2008. what to do now ? plz suggest me
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
hi swati,
dnt worry about this
u try to take ayurvedic medicines which i'll mention
kanchanara guggulu-2tabs twice daily
ashokarishtam-20ml with 20ml water twice daily
pradaranthaka choornam-1tsp twice daily
chandra prabha vati-2 tabs twice daily
these ayurvedic medicines have no side effects
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if it is more than 2yrs and you had one abortion and no pregnancy till now both the partners get consultation with gynecologist and get the investigation as suggested and be under treatment till conception and once conceived be under treatment till delivery
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Meenakshi Dua's  Response
abortions are common problem with PCOD. My first advice is do not delay pregnancy. If u have difficulty getting pregnant, consult a specialist now. PCOD need detaile devaluation. Meanwhile if u r overweight try loosing atleast 5kg, that itself will help u. Avoid jumk food and sedentary lifestyle.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor