Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for a twist below the testicles that pains ?

i m 22 year and i have a twist below testicals its from many years but now a days i m feeling pain wat i must do please reply..
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Better to get examined by a Surgeon or Urologist to rule out Varicocele or if pain has suddenly increased it can be torsion which is very dangerous. Both can cause infertility. Do not delay.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
thanks for query
testicular pain are lots of
you would send me picturs
hospital:aga khan university hospital
hos location:karachi,pakistan
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor