Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

What to do to increase my daughter's weight ?

my daughter of 3 year has a regular problem of dis entries.say every month for a 4-5 days.she has lost lot of weight after her birth .as her birth weight was 4.1kg.but now she is of 11.5 kg.what to do i am so worried
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
If it is a regular problem so you should go for test and start healthy diet after treatment.
I will give you details of certified Nutritionist who helped us.
If you need more information so mail me for more details you can reach me on “”

Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Go for stool test for infection like bacterial,amoebic and warms.
After report go for treatment accordingly.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor