Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What to do to gain weight?

im 18 yrs old i want to increase my weight with in i month,im tooo thin so plz tell me how should i increase my weight
Sun, 6 Sep 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Falak, The best thing you can do to increase your weight is -- simply eat, and have proper diet on time, you should not miss your breakfast also, and have a heavy breakfast. Apart from this you can do exercise for few minutes per day, which will increase your apatite and you'll eat more. Eat high calorie, high protein diet. Do not increase the intake of junk foods and greasy foods, this will contain unhealthy fats. Have eggs for breakfast. Custard is good for putting on weight. Hopefully this will help!
  Anonymous's Response

One of my friends had tried using the Gym protein drink. Something called as MegaMass, which the regular gym goers use after the exercise.It comes in Vanilla and Strawberry flavors.I have seen lean and thin young biys and girls getting benefitted by it.

So to summarize:

1. Gym protein

2. Eat a lot of milk based products like Custard and Milk shakes (flavored milk).

Good luck.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor