What tests need to be done to rule out auto-immune disorders?

What tests would be done to rule out auto-immune disorders? Particularly, for a 22-year old that has undefined chronic pelvic pain, abnormal scar tissue growth after abdominal surgeries, many broken bones - ankles multiple times, has had subluxation of both Patellas since 10 years old,very easily catches every, pnuemonia every year, has has had IBS, gall bladder issues, unusual bruising on her breasts. No doctor has found an underlying cause
Mon, 11 Sep 2017