What causes a small pea sized bump on the forehead of a child?
Please upload an image
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. However, I would insist you to upload an image. Also let me know how long it has been there and whether it is increasing in size. That will help me to get an idea of what it could be due to.
Let me know if I could help further. I will wait for your response.
Possibly due to unnoticed accidental trauma
Thanks for writing back. I have checked the attached image. It could possibly be due to an unnoticed trauma. I would insist you to wait and watch. Since it is not enlarging in size, I see no reason to worry. I would expect it to resolve spontaneously in a week or slightly longer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What is causing a small bump near the anus
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- Cause of pea size bump under ear
- What causes small bumps under foreskin
- What causes small bump near ear
- What causes painless small white bumps in mouth
- What would cause a pea sized lump in stomach
- What causes small raised bumps on the shaft
- What caused a small bump on my pubis
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever