Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What tests are required to know about my sexual life and pregnancy ?

Hi Dr Sir My marriage is next month I want a fruitful married life with my sex and child birth Plz tell me which tests will be indicate that my sextual life and child birth will be satitisfactory? My age is 38/height is 5ft 4 inches,weight is 63 kg My USG(a little fibroids ) thyroid report is ok/Other what tests will be required for my married life and my child birth? Regards Mam
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
your period should be regular & ovulation should take place.
both of you should undergo tests for HIV,HBSAG & THALLESMIA TRAIT.
YOUR husband should have normal semen report.
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
hi ,
welcome to HCM
your age is 38 n usg shows fibroids, you should get USG for follicular study, then you come to know about your ovulation status, if it is normal nothing to be bother, about fibroid you should consult with your treating doc n start proper treatment. you may get everything that you want.
Dr aseem saraswat
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine Dr. Madhuri Sakhardande's  Response
I would suggest you to seek the help of a gynaecologist immediately for pregnancy. As your age is already 38, it is important that you do not waste further time because with age pregnancy complications can increase.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Don't be a nervous wreck. At your age and with many fibroids, many have conceived and delivered healthy babies. Don't do any more tests now. After marriage, enjoy the married life for at least 6 months and then if you have not conceived by that time, consult a gynecologist who will advise the necessary tests not only for you but also for your husband.
Maintain a positive attitude in life and every thing will be fine.
Wish you a very happy and satisfied long married life.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.My advice to you is to just let the things happen of their own.Sex is a emotional union taking place at physical level.Foremost thing would be to have love between you.Sex will take place automatically.As far as child is concerned think about it after few months of marriage and also for pregnancy to take place both the partners have to be healthy and not alone you.Good luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor