What causes excessive vaginal bleeding and abdominal pressure during menstruation?
Explanation is given below....
Hi dear and thanks for your query.
I have read your question and I understand your concern.
Excessive vaginal bleeding during the period of menstruation with abdominal pressure can be due to several reasons
The most common reason may be a uterine fibroid or polyp.
Hence to determine if you have or not a fibroid or polyp you should do a transvaginal scan.
Please let me know when was the last time you have done ultrasound scan to see your uterus ?
If you have done a scan and it was normal , then the most common causes is abnormal vaginal bleeding due to hormonal imbalances .
Headache can be due to hormonal changes and /or anemia while you have experience excess bleeding since September.
When is the last time you have done a blood test for anemia ?
Please let me know the details so that I can guide you properly
D& C is the best option
Hi dear again!
While vaginal bleeding hasn't stopped despite using Provera and birth control pills, and both abdominal and transvaginal scans were normal, then the next best option for you is D& C.
D&C is both medical and diagnostic method.
In my opinion vaginal bleeding isn't related to Essure .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red bull and excessive vaginal bleeding
- Excessive vaginal bleeding in cats
- Treatment and cure for Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Drugs/medication for Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Diagnosis of Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Causes of excessive vaginal bleeding
- Oxy elite pro side effects and excessive vaginal bleeding
- Ruptured hymen excessive vaginal bleeding no penetration healing time
- Excessive vaginal bleeding and bumps