Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What should i do to lower PP level ?

I am 48+,65kg,bp-130/90.My pp is 270.I take medicine Glymuline 2mF-1 tab & Pioglit 30 1 tab per day as per doctor s prescription.But my pp does not come down below 270.Please suggest me alternative medicine .
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have got uncontrolled diabetes.
Consult diabetologist for proper control.
He will go for evaluation of dosage schedule and diet plan and accordingly line of proper treatment.
Uncontrolled diabetes will produce serious problems to vital organs.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor