What should be my daily calorie intake if I plan to lose 2-3 kgs a month ?

Hi , I am 21 yo male. height :6 . broad skeletal built. Although i don t appear that fat but I found that I weigh 114 kgs. What can be my maximum ideal weight, what should be my calorie intake so that I can loose weight. I plan to shed 2 to 3 kgs per month. What exercise should I do to reduce my hips and stomach and get a proper chest . My maternal side runs a habit of obesity . I don t indulge in excessive eating and don t smoke or drink. I don t suffer from any other illness like thyroid etc. Please advise. Suresh.
Fri, 13 Jan 2012