What should be expected in terminal metastatic breast cancer?

my mother in law has terminal metastic breast cancer. it has spread to her spine her bones her liver her intestines possible kidney. just today they have realized that one of her kidneys is failing. my question is what can we expect to see in the next few days? none of the family wants to see her suffer anymore however if she wants to continue fighting although the doctors have deemed her terminal.
Fri, 25 Sep 2015
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello dear. it is unfortunate to know about your mother in law. All you can provide her is the terminal supportive care in the form of pain killers, injectable fluids. The usual cause of death in a cancer patient is either infection or multi organ failure. Survival is not prolong. may be a few months. Thanks