Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What should be done for urinary irritation and frequent loss of bladder control ?

hello doctor , Im married mother of 2, 43 yrs old. I have history pf urinary irritation. now suffering from frequent loss of bladder control. Advice please
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having urinary bladder prolapse associated with urinary retention and infection. Avoid drinking much water at night before sleeping. Get your urine tested for infection. Does the urine flow increase on coughing and straining. Did you deliver the babies normally or by Caesarian section. Your sphincters may be weak because of prolapse for which you need to get thorough checkup by your Doctor and appropriate treatment. You can drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to prevent symptoms of infection. Also get tested to rule out irritable bladder.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor