What should be done for urinary irritation and frequent loss of bladder control ?

hello doctor , Im married mother of 2, 43 yrs old. I have history pf urinary irritation. now suffering from frequent loss of bladder control. Advice please
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having urinary bladder prolapse associated with urinary retention and infection. Avoid drinking much water at night before sleeping. Get your urine tested for infection. Does the urine flow increase on coughing and straining. Did you deliver the babies normally or by Caesarian section. Your sphincters may be weak because of prolapse for which you need to get thorough checkup by your Doctor and appropriate treatment. You can drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to prevent symptoms of infection. Also get tested to rule out irritable bladder.