Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What should be done for my mothers talks ?

I am 100% sure that I will commit suicide over my mother s foolish ridiculous wrong imagination that one gets pleasure out of getting stuck behind other men.she thinks that what had been published by lady journalists that homosexuality leads to sodomy is true when you know that it is not.In bus,I get very uneasy with my mother
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi Devender.., you can take your mother to psychiatrist and get her counseled..
Do not take extreme step of ending life.. its not big problem., Until you make it big issue.. you need to be mentally stable.., Do not worry about it.. counseling is the Best treatment available hence consult a psychiatrist..,
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor