Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

What should I do to prevent hair-fall ?

I am 24 yrs bold looking. My Hair fall very fast. What will be i used then solved the problem....
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see hair loss there are many reason like dandruff,tension,improper nutrition,any systemic disease so first find out the reason for that then go through treatment.avoid applying any conditioner except curd which is natural conditioner.and twice a week apply castor oil which is good for it and go to homoeopathy which give you permanent solution for your problem till that arnica +juborandi Q apply in your oil and apply to scalp.
Answered: Thu, 26 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
welcome to HCM,
hair falling is due to many cause, there are best curative treatment available in homeopathy and ayurveda.
so consult to related doctor from whom you want to take treatment either homeopath or ayueved.
have a good health
Answered: Wed, 25 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor