Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What should I do to get relief from heavy bleeding during menses followed by tiredness and stomach ache ?

I am 12 yrs old.. i was matured 1month ago. my first menses was normal but in second month menses cycle i got my menses early than a week compared with my first menses and heavy bleeding continously from 6 days with lots of tiredness and stomach ache. please suggest me doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
since you have just attained puberty it will take 6 months for your menses to regularize. You could wait until it happens. Tab meftalspas (sos) will help you for the pain, some doctors even suggest chocolate for lifting up the mood through the release of serotonin. You can go to any gynaecologist near your home
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hiii mam,

You are just 12yrs old and cycle starts one month ago.
Basically it takes 6 months to 2 yrs for getting regular period after attaining puberty. It is due to anovular cycle.
Take healthy diet including low salt,maintain personal hygiene, sleep well and meditate sometimes ....all these help to improve your health.
If backache or lower abdominal pain is more then take Tab Ponstan 500mg BD or sos.

All the best.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor