Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What should I do to cure swelling on the feet with signs of internal bleeding ?

feet swelling n blood can be seen in inner part of the skin i have kicked off something, then my bottom part of the feet was swelling and i saw the blood inside the skin, not sure the inner part of it splitted because i feel the pain like that too but the outer part of the skin was not broken, what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Take Tab.Dofec-S 1 tablet twice a day(Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase) x 5-10days
Also take Tab. Vit C 100mg 1 tab twice a day for 10 days
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
You have injured your feet;the blood seen is probably extravassation under the skin so it will take few days to disperse.Right now since you have pain you can take painkiller like BRUFEN-400 mg thrice a day if you are not allergic or asthamatic.Give cold compression & you should be fine in 2 days .If the trouble continues please consult a doctor.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor