Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What should I do for penis has no erection ?

DEAR sir i am 24 years old and unmarried now my penis has no errection even for 15 seconds size and girth both have been reduced to great extent right now i m not able for marriage. Please help me
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Looking to your question you need to have psychiatric opinion. I doubt regarding complain of reduction in size. If psychiatrst says you have phisical problem, than go
for endocrinologist and if needed urosurical opinoon
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
  User's Response
Hi Rehan

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

erectile dysfunction should be evaluated for any underlying disease. I would advise you to go visit your physician or an andrologist and get examined and evaluated if there is any underlying disease which is causing erectile dysfunction. You should understand the difference between impotency and a erectile dysfunction and not get disappointed about your marriage. Once erectile dysfunction is treated efficiently you can go ahead with semen analysis and analyze efficiency of sperm in semen to fertilize an egg.

Take care

Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor