Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What pill can be taken after having a unprotected sex?

i had sex wid my gf n she missed her periods this month..we had it 21 days back and her date for the periods is around 13th. she has taken cipla MTPill 200mg i wanted to know is this 200mg enough or she shud take 600mg..n wat medicine she should take after 48hours from now the trade name of misoprotol n how to take it orally or vaginally thanx
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  230
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
It is not advisable to take drugs of medical termination of pregnance without supervision as it may lead to incomplete abortion and severe bleeding, please consult gynecologist .
Take care
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor