Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

What other food can be given for a 1.2 years old baby apart form breast feeding ?

Hi, Pls suggest food options available for child of 1.2yrs old, apart from breast feeding ..!! Regrds, Sanjay karn(delhi)
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  337
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

You can feed the child with well cooked dal or rice with regular cuuries as we eat but they should not be spicy.

Idly can be given for break fast by adding milk and sugar to it.

You can provide all fruits .

Add variety of fruits and feeds, do not strict to one variety.

It is also advisable to consult your pediatician once.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor