Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

What medicines can be given for a 25 day old baby that is suffering from loose motion ?

Hai Doctor , My relative 25-20 days baby suffering with daily 6 to 8 times going to water motion .so what type of medicine (Syrup) required for the treat of motion . Please give reply to as soon as possible. Naresh.nunna
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Let the mother continue breast feeding. If there is no improvement and the baby not feeding properly and weak, he should be taken to Hospital for IV fluids. There is no antibiotic as this is usually viral infection.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

idont understand why the heading is 'heart problem' and u are asking about loose motion.
Anyways u can take ornidaxole syrup twice daily along with plnty of water, u should make sure the baby does not become dehydrated.
See a pediatrician if it worsens.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor