Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for siflis ?

im 35 age 6ft 90 kg i have desease called siflis from last 7year what medicine i took
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Were you diagnoised for syphilis after aprropriate tests or is it just as assumption based on your sexual life. Consult a general physician, sexologist or dermatoslogist at for proper diagnosis and treatment

Clinical Psychologist
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
What is the problem now. Have you taken the proper treatment for Syphilis. Have you tested positive again. Please be specific about your query.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor