Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What medicine can I take for the burning sensation while urination ?

hi doctor ,i am 22 and am recently married,almost 10 days back we both met in sex for the first time,i didnot have any pleasure or something but i felt burning sensation at that time and he stopped doing and from that day i fell burning sensation while urination and i recently observed a small cut in inner part so do i have any ointment for this and feel very burning while urinating so please help me doctor
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
you could be having a urinary tract infection.
You may need a urine culture and sensitivity test for the same and then take treatment with antibiotics.
Drink plenty of water and maintain personal hygiene.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor