What kind of medications should be used to get pregnant having all the reports normal?

DEAR SIR/MADAM MY MARRIAGE IS OVER NEARLY TWELVE MONTHS OLD. I have done all check ups incl semen and serum analysis,hemoglobin thyroid and blood sugar analysis. all reports are normal. last month gynecologist has preferred ginnet 235 tab and periods hv came normal. after 15 days again period has started with small bleeding.this time preferred duoluton l tab. we want pregnancy. what kind of tab we can use for early pregnancy
Tue, 10 Sep 2019