Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What is this ring of white nodules which has a unpleasant smell at the top of my boyfriends penis ?

HI, my partner has a ring of white nodules/- and not sure if that is the best description, however little white barnical looking things that circle the skin rim at the top of his penis. There is also an uplesasant smell most times and he will not ask the doctor about it.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It could be sexually transmitted infection Molluscum contagiosum. Better if you have sex with him only with condoms. He needs to be examined by a Dermatologist and proper testing for other infections as well and advise proper treatment.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
The condition you described suggest that it might be collection of smegma which also gives bad smell and occurs due to improper hygine or it might be an s.t.d.
It will be better that you Council him properly to visit doctor as it is very necessary for him to clear doubts .
Best wishes for your partner's health.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor