What is this orange and brown spotting ?

i ve been having some light orange and sometimes brown spotting what could that be
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
hi nene
u have freckles over face.
its heredity and due to sun exposure.
u need not to worry about that.
apply good sun screen lotion over face
drink more water a day.

My healthy 8-year old daughter has some orange-brown spots on her foot (just one foot). They are on and behind the toes and near the nail beds. Also one spot on the foot. They are not raised, itchy, etc. They look like marker, actually, but she doesn t remember using a marker near her feet.

hi my name is kayla im 17 years of age. I will be 18 this December. I recently noticed two orange/slightly brown spots on my left foot. they do not itch or anything. and they are smooth across the skin. idk what they are, and im very curious... please help me if you need a pic let me know. -thank you

My ankles have been swelling up and small capillaries and veins are showing or breaking? And I have small orange to brown spots on lower legs near ankle. It only seems to happen after I drink adult beverages. Not sure if that s a cause or symptom of something else?

Recent questions on  Sun tanning

Hi I am 47 years old and have what I am now assuming is a nasal crease from having some pretty severe allergies for all of my adult life, my allergies are mostly under control but the crease is prominent now and white. I work outside and use sunscreen but still am exposed to tanning rays and while my skin darkens the line is more white than ever, not to mention I have Native American blood so it s very pronounced all year. Is there a cream that would diminish the crease? I m even open to plastic surgery procedures if that would be an option, last ditch effort kind of option. Any suggestions?

i got some rashes on hands, when i consulted specialists, they said to full sleeve shirts to avoid sun exposure because my skin has turned sun sensitive...I am 25 years old, so is it possible that now my skin turns sun sensitive..?because of this rashes on my hands, i wouldn t able to wear t-shirts. and its too much itching whenever hands get expose to normal sunlight also. please someone suggest me good medicine or a doctor to consult.

Hi,I have had some sort off allergic reaction I think.Suddenly my face started burning up and now I have a red sunburn like rash all over my face and body which is warm to the touch.It happened about 15 mins after taking my morning vitamins.I also am taking a course of Anavar at the moment.I have never had any problems with it before but could this be the cause.Should I see a doctor or will it go away naturally?

I have a stinging red rash on my left shoulder that I do not know where it came from but has existed for three days now and is causing much discomfort including keeping me up at night. I do not know what it could be nor do I want to go to a doctor for a minor irritation. Any ideas about what could cause this? It is not a place where it could be sunburn but could be a bug bite of some kind since we went camping

My daughter was sun tanning for the last 3 days . She is fairly pale. She was in the heat for about 2 hours each day and put zero sunscreen and a ton of sun tanning lotion so she can get a quick XXXXXXX Well, that didn't work well at all. She went...

Tanned Skin with Acne Spot Kindly suggess any effective cream for skin lightening and spot removal within short period of time

Hii, me KB. Of 25 years old. My skin tone is dark, I hv already used cream melacare and otherone I forgot bt after stop using my skin become darker den normal skin tone. Wt to do? Should I use the Eukroma cream for glow? Will remain there effect...