What is this orange and brown spotting ?

i ve been having some light orange and sometimes brown spotting what could that be
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
hi nene
u have freckles over face.
its heredity and due to sun exposure.
u need not to worry about that.
apply good sun screen lotion over face
drink more water a day.

hi my name is kayla im 17 years of age. I will be 18 this December. I recently noticed two orange/slightly brown spots on my left foot. they do not itch or anything. and they are smooth across the skin. idk what they are, and im very curious... please help me if you need a pic let me know. -thank you

My healthy 8-year old daughter has some orange-brown spots on her foot (just one foot). They are on and behind the toes and near the nail beds. Also one spot on the foot. They are not raised, itchy, etc. They look like marker, actually, but she doesn t remember using a marker near her feet.

My ankles have been swelling up and small capillaries and veins are showing or breaking? And I have small orange to brown spots on lower legs near ankle. It only seems to happen after I drink adult beverages. Not sure if that s a cause or symptom of something else?

Recent questions on Sun tanning

I have realised every time i go to the beach and i spend my time tanning, i always get red dots all over my legs. They are no painful or raised or itchy. They are just dots (look a lot like freckles). No-one else i know gets this, they all get smooth tans and then i have red dots all over my legs! I noticed this before when i was younger too.Why does this happen? Can i prevent it because it really doesn t look nice and makes me self conscious

Well,I have a question that is now related to a sunburn I received on my forehead that resulted in discoloration. I do not know where to turn and I can t afford to see a derm =[ Ok, long story short, I went hiking in Yosemite and received a sunburn on my shoulders and forehead (I didn’t wear any sunscreen). My shoulders have peeled and look normal now, however, my forehead actually formed blotches of tender pink. I noticed this a couple days after hiking, that there were a few patches on my forehead that were actually lighter in color than the rest of my face (somewhat pinkish). I then applied aloe vela for the next week, along with sunblock, and stayed out of the sun as much as possible. I never stayed in the sun for extended periods of time. After one week of doing this, the patches on my forehead are no longer pink, but still somewhat lighter than the rest of my face—my face is tan, and the patches are lighter tan. (not terribly lighter, but it is noticeable if you look at it in the right angle) =( Just in case this helps, I am a very tan person and never really get sunburned. My questions are: 1. What exactly happened to my forehead? Is this a normal result of sunburn? 2. Is this going to scar? Will the skin patches on my forehead ever return back to the same color as the rest of my face? 3. Am I taking all the right steps in treating my face? Sunblock, aloe vera? What else should I be doing? Sorry for all the questions, but ANY help/advice would be appreciated. Am I overreacting since it’s only been 2 weeks? It is just making me worry a lot and almost insecure since I am afraid it might last like this forever or a verrry long time. Worried Ron

10 years ago I got sun poisoning from second degree sunburns. I just found out last year Melanoma runs in my family on my father's side. He had it as did his mother. I'm extremely fair-skinned and burn easily. What is my susceptibility to skin cancer?

are there benefits of UV radiation?what are the effects of UV on the eye?what are the effects of UV on the skin?does UV interact with the immune system?what are some human health problems that are caused by over-exposure to UV light from the sun?does UV light kill bacteria?does everyone that comes in contact with over exposure of UV light get cancer?does acne get effected by UV rays? Is there a difference in the effects of UV rays and natural sun light?How to prevent against skin cancer?

My daughter was sun tanning for the last 3 days . She is fairly pale. She was in the heat for about 2 hours each day and put zero sunscreen and a ton of sun tanning lotion so she can get a quick XXXXXXX Well, that didn't work well at all. She went...

Tanned Skin with Acne Spot Kindly suggess any effective cream for skin lightening and spot removal within short period of time

Hii, me KB. Of 25 years old. My skin tone is dark, I hv already used cream melacare and otherone I forgot bt after stop using my skin become darker den normal skin tone. Wt to do? Should I use the Eukroma cream for glow? Will remain there effect...