Thank you for posting your query.
differential can be GERD and /or gastritis
it was better to also attach your H.pylori report .
since you have a long history,
1. decrease SALT intake, to as minimum as you can and eat less spicy food.
2. eat more fruits especially those rich in vitamin C
3. do NOT eat stomach full(mouth full) in any meal and you may eat have 3 to 5 meals a day
4. try to avoid drinking water at the end of a meal.
5. NO beverages (cold
drinks, commercial juices)
6. chew food well and mouth should be closed while chewing.
7. STOP taking any previous medicine (if being used) and take nexium
40mg once daily before breakfast and; simethicone
; one tablet after meals/ 2 to 3 times a day! (use these medication for one week)
if any further questions, feel free to ask.
Health professionals aim to diagnose properly and manage patients according to their limited knowledge. Cure is blessed by the ONE who Created us, whose power and knowledge is unlimited .
wish you good health.
Dr Tayyab Malik