What is the treatment for severe cold and cough?

Hello, My wife had cold and cough for the last 4 days and I visited a Pulmonologist. He prescribed some tablets and also a nasal spray. She takes nebulization for 3-4 times a day(duolin ). She was an Astma patient in childhood.
Since yesterday, she is having unbearable stomach ache and pain around the umbilical cord region on abdomen and we rushed her to hospital. They conducted a Chest X Ray and Scan on the pelvic region. Both came out as normal. No specialist were available yesterday and hence we had to come back.
She had about 3-4 instances of vomitting in the last 2 days.

She was operated earlier for appendicitis and stones in the gall bladder.

She will be visiting an Gasteroenterologist today or tomm.
Do you have any advise on the next course of action.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018