What is the treatment for bronchopneumonia in right perihilar region ?

hi,my son is getting cold and breathing problem frequently for past two three months,we taken chest x-ray and blood test,x-ray report is telling bronchopneumonia in right para hilar region.doctor prescribed montair LC Kid for two months and tusplel plus for three days,but she advised us to admit and take injuction and nebulize for three four days.but for are giving only those medicines,now he is ok,but if i missed to give this montair lc kid even for one day...he is suffering and he is looking very lean and chest bones are very skinny.what to do......please advise
Mon, 21 Apr 2014