• question-icon

Suggest treatment for chest tightness, shortness of breath and nausea while having IBS

Posted on Mon, 4 Sep 2017 in Cancer
Question: Hi...I don't really have pain, but I feel tightness and short of breath...I've had nausea with having IBS...last two weeks, it's been a lot worse. I've been yawning, that's unusual, usually following a bowel movement, and very fatigued. My fingers were throbbing a bit ago...I've lost weight
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
IBS

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

Some of your symptoms are from your IBS,but if some of them are getting worse or you have other symptoms than I will suggest you

1-complet blood count
2-colonoscopy
3-Chest radiography

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist